I am not doing this to degrade or belittle my Husband and his mistakes. The reason I am doing this is because when I found My husband was living a different life style, that I never imagined, I was devastated and didn't know where to turn when it all came out. My world was forever changed and I could never go back to what I or it once was. I thought I was alone and wanted to talk to someone who had been in my shoes. It changed my family dynamics and I needed to know what to do to survive this and try to rebuild a horribly shattered Marriage and Family. Most of you will know me simply because of the details, and that is fine, but I would like this to go beyond who knows and maybe help someone else through the moments and the devastation. I am remaining some what anonymous simply out of respect for my family, not just my immediate but also extended. I would love to hear from anyone that needs to remain anonymous and seeking out how I could survive the initial devastation and what direction I went to find help. If you would like to share your story with others, you may email me at www.hope.love.faith.always@gmail.com I can post it and keep it completely safe with out others knowing details. I want others to know that there is always hope!! As an LDS Person, it is hard to live with such shame and devastation but it happens. We tend to put much outside expectations as the most important view of ourselves. We live in an imperfect world with many temptations that we must resist. My views are based on what I know being raised as a Mormon and how that has shown me that there is always light with the love of our Savior and Father in Heaven. These 2 Heavenly beings are the reason I have been able to live and go forward. The greatest help is the sweet comfort I felt through the Holy Ghost. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the teachings that I clung to every moment of every hour of every day. Please feel free to share my story with those you might know that are in this fight for Home, Family and Marriage. I have not had any training in how to council others, other then going through this trial myself and the many soul searching aspects. I have had many hours of personal and marital counseling so I suggest this as a first step to finding help besides seeking the council of your loving Bishop or Clergy.
I want you to know that it is possible to move forward as you read my story and where I found my strength to endure. We have been told that we must forgive and endure to the end, how do we do that? I think the first thing is knowing you are not alone and that it is possible to overcome. I pray that as you will see my story unfold you will be non-judgemental and realize that we are all of Heavenly Father's Children and we are sent here on Earth to be tried and tested. We all have many test. I believe that we have these test to give us strength and to prove we can become more Christ like. We all have lived different lives that has helped define who we are and how we reacted. We have to sometimes analysis the different we have because of this. It is possible, there is HOPE. We have the plan to help us get through the darkest hours. Here is my story.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment